Saturday, June 2, 2018

Self Reliance Testimonial -Luz Bago

The first time the Self-Reliance fireside, was announced, I did attend to find out what I would learn from it.  There were different Classes to go,to  and I got even more curious..  Since I am already in business I tried to go to the Table where it says business.  I saw a few of us were lining up on this group.  

When I tried to check the list, I did not even know anyone and especially the facilitator.  I put my name anyway because I am just curious. The following Sunday  I got a call from the Facilitator, when and where to meet.  We started meeting every Sunday from 6 to 8 p.m.

I never regretted attending that class, I learned how to do business with the guidance of the Prophets, past and present. It has become a part of my Sunday Worship.  It was .a very spiritual group that we had. We started with more than eleven of us but we ended like seven of us.  Aside from learning a lot the group had a very strong  "SPIRITUAL BONDING"  

All six of us  are selling services and only one produces the items he sells. Oh and also four of us were from the same ward. Don't have a second thought, just go and join,I learned a lot,  I am sure any one who would join will have the same experience.   Luz Bago - Duarte Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment