Saturday, January 4, 2020

Andrea Serrano - "To serve His children gladly with a pure and gentle love"


Objective:  Find joy in loving service rendered in the home.

Nací y crecí en un Pueblo muy pequeño llamado Nealtican , en el estado de Puebla Mexico soy la menor de 6 hijos, tengo 1 hermana y 4 hermanos 1 hermano murió hace 5 años.                                   Estudie hasta el grado 10, pero ahí decidí  estudiar Cosmetologia por 3 años en la ciudad de Puebla, para trabajar en mi propio negocio en un salón de belleza por  10  años.                                               Soy la 4 Generación en mi familia miembro de la iglesia y esto Gracias a la Revolución Mexicana de 1910 donde mi bisabuelo Francisco Santamaría abuelo de mi madre peleó al lado de Pancho Villa quien fue el principal líder de esta revolución, fue ahí donde escuchó hablar sobre los mormones al terminar la revolucion tubo la oportunidad de investigar esta nueva creencia y aceptarla.                  Yo crecí en el Evangelio y fui a la organización primaria y mujeres jóvenes fue ahí donde tome las decisiones más grandes de mi vida la de servir una misión y casarme en el templo.  En Abril de 1997- Octubre de 1998 serví en la misión Mexico León Guanajuato.  Y en Mayo 2005 fui sellada a mi esposo  Israel Serrano y ahí empezó nuestra familia, tenemos 4 hermosas hijas, Yanis (13), Ana Karen (10), Thayli Paola (8) y Jazmín (5).     Mi esposo y mis hijas son la bendición más grande que tengo en mi vida.    Toda mi vida he servido en la iglesia en diferentes llamamientos de barrio y de estaca pero el que más a marcado mi vida es ser la maestra de escuela dominical cuando era muy joven ya que era muy callada y tímida, y estar frente a personas adultas  con mucho conocimiento y experiencia me ponía nerviosa pero eso me ayudó a saber que Dios nos ayuda a vencer todas nuestras debilidades para hacer lo que el nos manda.      Estoy tan agradecida por el Evangelio en mi vida y ser tan  bendecida ya que tuve la oportunidad de graduarme en las mujeres jóvenes y recibir la medalla de la mujer  virtuosa y graduarme en seminario y e Instituto y todo esto me hace más humilde para saber que siempre debo estar dispuesta para servir en la iglesia de Jesucristo.
I was born in a small town of Nealtican in the State of  Puebla, Mexico I am the youngest of 6 children, one sister and four brothers, one brother past away 5 years ago.  I studied up until the 10th grade but I decided to study cosmetology for three years in the city of Puebla so I could work in my own business in a beauty salon for ten years.  I am fourth generation member of The Church of Jesus Christ of latter Days Saints, and this thanks to the Mexican revolution of 1910 where my great- grandfather Francisco Santamaria, my mothers grand father fought along side of Pancho Villa who was the principle leader of the revolution, it was there where he heard talk about the Mormons at the end of the revolution he had the opportunity to investigate these beliefs and accept it. I grew up in the Gospel. I went to Primary and Young Womens Organization, where I made the biggest decision of my life to served a mission, and get sealed in the Temple. In April 1997-October 1998 I served a mission in Mexico Leon Guanajuato. In May 2005 I was sealed to my husband Israel Serrano and there we started our family, we have four beautiful daughters Yanis (13) Ana Karen(10) Thayli Paola (8) and Jazmin (5) my husband and daughters are the biggest blessing in my life . All my life I have served in different callings at the Ward and Stake levels but the one that has made a big different in my life was being a Sunday School teacher when I was very young when I was very quiet and timid, and being in front of adults with a lot of knowledge and experience would make me nervous but it helped me know that God helps us to do what he has sent us to do . I am very grateful for the Gospel in my life and I am very blessed to have the opportunity to graduate from Young Women's and receive the medallion of the righteous women, graduate from seminary and institute all of this has made me a very humble person to know that I have to be ready to serve in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Days Saints.

No comments:

Post a Comment