Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Kimberly Linford - Temple City Ward

 My mom’s best friend growing up was Kimberly. That’s how I got my first name. Then I met this attractive, persistent man at Brigham

Young University 8 years ago and that’s how I got my last name! Jacob Linford and I have been married for 7 years this December and we have two spunky kiddos, Chloe (3) and Audrey (1).


We enjoy long walks at Newport Beach, mornings at the Arboretum (but the kids mostly come for the snacks), visiting Nana and Papa in Glendora, spontaneous Disney princess dance parties, splashing in the pool, and exploring library books. 


Moving into the Temple City Ward and living with Jacob’s Grandparents (Adelaide and Russ Linford) has made me even more grateful to share their last name. Chloe has lived all but 3 months with her grandparents and Audrey knows nothing else but the joy of having her grandparents live just up the stairs. We are so grateful to see first hand their example of lovingly serving the Lord.


While introducing myself I am also sad to be saying goodbye to the lifelong friends we have made in this ward. “To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.” This season our family will be moving to Bluffdale, Utah! Thankfully our grandparents are still keeping their home base so we will visit often!

My favorite scripture is Doctrine and Covenants 76:22. “And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony last of all, which we give of him: That he lives!” I know that Jesus Christ lives. I know that because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ death is not the end but the beginning of an eternity with family and friends. I love you all and I look forward to an eternity of getting to know you better! <3 Kimberly Linford - Temple City Ward



No comments:

Post a Comment