Thursday, August 5, 2021

Linda Hardesty - Arcadia Ward

I was born in Huntington Hospital in Pasadena and have spent most of my life in the San Gabriel Valley.  I

am the single mom of three children and have 8 grandchildren and a darling great granddaughter with a second one arriving soon.  After graduating from the University of Redlands, I got my Master's Degree in Special Education and spent 35 years teaching at Byron Thompson School for Orthopedically Handicapped and other health impaired children.  I love to travel and have been to all 50 states, much of Europe and to China.  My favorite destination is England.  I love family history research, quilting and reading which has come in very handy during the pandemic.  I haven't been bored!

My strong testimony of the gospel is rooted in the wonderful spiritual experiences I have had doing family history research. I know that my Heavenly Father knows what I am doing and has guided me to amazing discoveries that have strengthen family ties. I have been able to visit the places where my ancestors lived, found interesting information on their lives, and have experienced many miracles.  Doing the Temple work for my family is the icing on the cake.  I am so grateful for the gospel and for my Heavenly Father and His Son.

No comments:

Post a Comment