Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Hannah Stevenson - Monrovia Ward

 Hi my name is Hannah Stevenson. I’ve been in the Monrovia Ward since I was born. That is where I built

a firm testimony that this is the true church on the earth! I’m so grateful for all the teachers and leaders that I had growing up to make me the person I am today. Just recently I got engaged to my high school sweetheart. We met when we were 16. Dated throughout high school and then he decided to serve a mission and I decided to wait for him! We went through the mission together and it was a great experience for both of us. We’ve grown so much in those two years of him serving. Grown a testimony of our savior and grown closer together. I love this quote by Uchtdorf “God’s promises are not always fulfilled as quickly as or in the way we might hope, they come according to his timing and in his ways.” I’m truly so excited to finally have my forever with my sweetheart. I’m grateful for the temple and getting to be sealed to my boy forever. I’m grateful for this gospel and for my loving savior. I know everything is in gods timing and I’m so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment