Monday, June 4, 2018

Self Reliance Testimonial - Mike Moore

“The majority of us,  who enrolled in the Self Reliance “Start a business” program last summer, were unsure what we would gain as a result of participating in this new church program.  As a first-time facilitator I was a bit intimated on how I would do leading 7 to 12 members each week along our 12 week journey.  Suffice it to say it was an amazing experience for me and I believe for our group as well.  I found the program well thought out and very simple in nature and easy to teach.  Each week our team grew spiritually as well as gained a better understanding of what it takes to start/grow a business in our modern world.  There is no doubt that each member of our group left this class feeling closer to our Heavenly Father!"  Mike Moore - Arcadia Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment