Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Eva Hsu - "God is Preparing you for what He has promised You"

I am from Tainan, Taiwan and was baptized and joined the church over Easter weekend in 1972. I served a mission for a year and a half in 1974-1975. In 1979, my husband decided to come to the United States to study at Brigham Young University. Alice (my daughter) and I came to the United States to join him in April 1980. We lived in Provo Utah for 10 years and moved to California in 1990. Currently attend Hacienda Heights Stake Dawn Haven Ward. We have three children and three grandchildren. In January 2020, my husband and I were called to serve as couple missionaries in North Carolina, because the pandemic the mission had to end early. Currently I work as a service missionary in the Family Search department.  I am grateful for God’s love and the blessings that the gospel brings. I am grateful for the Savior’s redeeming love and sacrifice. I cherish my identity as a disciple of the Lord Jesus Christ and am grateful for the restored gospel and living prophets. I am grateful for temple and family history work and have the privilege of being a part of gathering ancestors from the other side of the veil.

No comments:

Post a Comment