Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Paty Haro - God Is Preparing you for what He has promised you"

 Dios te esta’ Preparando para lo Que Él Te Ha PrometidoMi nombre es Patricia Haro, nací en La Ciudad  de México. Soy la mayor de cuatro hermanos, estoy muy agradecida con mis padres por estar ahí para mi en mis tiempos difíciles y por ensenarme a ser una mujer autosuficiente. Trabaje en un Hospital por quince años como asistente médica y estudie para
Técnico Radiólogo, por ahora trabajo cuidando personas enfermas y amo mi trabajo porque me permite servir a otras personas. Soy divorciada y tengo dos hijos maravillosos Juan y Diana, estoy muy orgullosa de ellos, están casados con esposos muy buenos. También tengo tres hermosos nietos dos niños y una
niña quienes me hacen la abuela más feliz. Mi mama y yo vivimos juntas, ella es la Mejor madre. He
sido miembro de la Iglesia por 27 años. Es imposible para mi expresar cuanto amo la Iglesia porque el
Evangelio de Jesucristo y Su ejemplo me ayudaron a ser quien ahora soy. 

My name is Patricia Haro, I was born in Mexico City. I am the oldest of four children, I am very thankful to my parents for being there for me in my tough times and teaching me how to be self-sufficient. I worked in a hospital for 15 years as a medical assistant and studied X Ray Technician.
I am working as a caregiver, and I love my Job because it allows me to serve others. I am divorced and
have two wonderful children, Juan, and Diana, I am immensely proud of them. They are married to
wonderful Spouses. Also, I have three beautiful grandchildren, two boys and a girl who make me the
happiest Grandma. My Mom and I live together, she is the best mother ever.
I have been a member of the Church for 27 years; it is impossible to me to express how much I love this
Church because the Gospel of Jesus Christ and His Example helped me to be who I am today.


No comments:

Post a Comment