Friday, December 29, 2023

JOY IN THINKING CELESTIAL - Joyel Dandie

Joyel is from the Valley View Ward and she will be teaching the class - Joy in Thinking Celestial.

My name is Joyel Dandie, and it literally means JOY, so it makes sense I was asked to be a part of this incredible women's conference about everyday joy. It is something I think about often.  There is so much that brings me joy on this earth, such as my family, which consists of three young boys under nine and two older step-children, which includes a son-in-law, and I have a new granddaughter a few weeks old.

I have been working in the recreation field for over 30 years and currently hold the position of recreation community service leader. I decided to pursue a communications degree and am now studying at Ensign College. In my free time, I enjoy hiking, gardening, and caring for my chickens and ducks.

My goal is to spread joy in my family, job, and community. I am excited about the opportunity to speak at the conference about discovering joy in thinking celestial.

No comments:

Post a Comment