Friday, December 29, 2023

JOY IN ENTERTAINING - Ginger Daines

Ginger Daines is from the Arcadia Ward and she will be teaching Joy in Entertaining with Sandy White.   "When I was born, I was named Virginia Alice Nelson, by the time I was 2 years old, because of being full of sass and salsa, I earned the name of Ginger.  I was raised in Encino, California and I have two brothers.  I attended BYU, Cal State Northridge and Cal State Hayward.  I met my husband, Larry, on a blind date.  We were married 5 months later.  If I had not proposed to him, he would still be single.  I just love to spend the day in my kitchen.  I learned the joy of cooking and entertaining from my mother, it was her hobby too.  Table fellowship and gathering of family and friends around the table makes me so happy!   We have 4 sons and 12 grandchildren.  Two of our granddaughters are serving missions, one in Hong Kong and one in Washington D.C. South.  I love the theme of this year's Stake Relief Society Conference.  I am thrilled to be able to participate today.  My husband wants you all to know that the best thing I ever did was to marry him. 





No comments:

Post a Comment