Friday, December 29, 2023

JOY IN ENTERTAINING - Sandy White

Sandy White is from the Arcadia Ward and she will be co teaching the Joy in Entertaining class with Ginger Daines.   "My name is Sandy White and I was born and raised in Brigham City, Utah, home of the best peaches in the country.  I grew up picking, eating and canning that delicious fruit.  I’m the oldest of six children and grew up watching and helping my mom cook, bake and preserve fruits and vegetables.  My husband Bill and I met at BYU on our first day during freshman orientation and have been married 55 years.  We have 3 children,  1 girl and 2 boys and 13 grandchildren. During our years at BYU until the present time we have always loved cooking and entertaining.  We have always enjoyed meeting people and growing lasting friendships through food."

No comments:

Post a Comment