Friday, December 29, 2023

JOY IN THE TEMPLE AND OUR COVENTAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD - Trista Ogilvie

I was born and raised in Washington State in a family of all girls and surrounded by lots of extended family. I attended BYU, served a mission in Santiago, Chile and returned to BYU where I met my husband Nathan. We were lucky enough to graduate at the same time. I graduated with a degree in Social Work and he graduated with a degree in film. Nathan’s graduate work brought us to LA and we settled in Monrovia 28 years ago, right after our first daughter was born. We have four daughters, two sons in laws, and one cute granddaughter. I’ve served in almost every calling, but most recently loved serving as Primary chorister. I love to hike, ski, thrift store shop, read, travel, cheer on BYU sports and spend time with family. I love singing in the Southern CA Latter-day Saint choir. I also love attending the temple!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment